What are cookies and how do we use them in BD BIZCONTAINER SPAIN, S.L.?
- Ensure that web pages can work properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size
- Know your browsing experience
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media
The cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by the BD BIZCONTAINER SPAIN, S.L. website, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of operation of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data may access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in their browser’s cookie.
- The authentication cookies are by default temporary cookies (for sessions) not persistent, however, users can make it persistent by checking the box “Remember login” in the access control. For registered users.
- The session cookies, which are produced upon login, have a duration of 30 minutes since the last period of activity. For registered users.
- A cookie called “language” is created to store the selected language. For all types of users.
|HOLDER||NAME OF THE COOKIE||FUNCTION|
|Own cookie||qtrans_front_language||Used to know the language selected by the user in his last visit|
How can I set my Cookies?
- In any case we inform you that, since cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow to warn of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them, you may continue to use our website, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
How can I block or allow cookies?
The user may – at any time – choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by: